Thanks for the advice! (fwd)

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for the advice! (fwd)
From: niceone@attbi.com
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 23:45:20 +0000
Jeff,
Make sure you use DOT4 brake fluid as in Castorol LMA.
I fairly new to all this, but have been warned many
times that the rubber in these brake systems does not
like the DOT3 (commonly used) brake fluid.  If the car
is new to you perhaps that's the root cause.  Sorry to
give you bad news, but don't want your brakes to fail
you.  There have been debates about silcone brake fluid
vs DOT4, but I can tell you that the Castorol LMA is a
safe option.

Good Luck,
Bill