Re: trunk springs and deformed lid

To: "Bob Douglas" <b_s_d@ureach.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: trunk springs and deformed lid
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 06:37:24 -0700
As I brace myself for the barrage of flames, here is what I have done. I
just lift up on the hood until the trunk brace pulls the inner trunk panel
into alignment. If the inner trunk frame is cracked, I have someone hold it
up, under stress while I weld it. If it is really warped, I hold it up,
under stress, then use a torch to get it red. It works.