Re: Update Toyota 5 speed

To: "Thomas Wiencek" <wiencek@anl.gov>, "Jason Raser"
Subject: Re: Update Toyota 5 speed
From: "Steve Graham" <sjgraham@bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:20:12 +1000
  Hi all,
  Just a note to let you know that Dellow's have remachined the new
bellhousing and are very happy with the fit of everything, including the new
clutch etc . I had initial interest from quite a few people however Jeff
informs me that no one has placed an order or even contacted them to express
future interest in fitting a 5 speed to a Sunbeam.

  By the way, I have purchased a softop and bows to fit a softop to a GT,
looks a simple mod, any views on a Crown Auto Top?

  regards,
  Steve graham