Re: [Humber for sale]

To: "Jon A." <humbersnipe@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Humber for sale]
From: Victor Hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:20:23 +1000
Jon

Jan Eyerman wrote:

> Nice idea Jon, let's see.... you'll want... Hillman, Singer, Sunbeam, Humber,
> Commer, Karrier(?) and maybe a Plymouth Cricket, Dodge 1800, VW 1500, Paykan
> and Isuzu.

Get an Isuzu Bellet - neat little cars and the engine is soooo like the Hillman.
A friend and  I used to rally one in the early '70s and they were tough little
things.

BTW Jon, was it you who was admiring the Holden Ute a few months back?  Well the
latest news is that GM in the US is seriously thinking of selling it Stateside
(as an El Camino), along with the new Holden Monaro coupe (as a Pontiac GTO).

http://www.holden.com.au/app/serve?page=monaroEntry

Vic