Contact Cement Interim Results

To: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Subject: Contact Cement Interim Results
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 08:05:35 -0700
I think I've had more "me too, tell me what you hear" than specific
answers.  So, for all of you, I've had the following from various people:

1.  "use 3M Super 77 spray adhesive"
2.  "use the brush-on stuff and NEVER the spray"
3.  "I was using 3M brush-on and spray-on and had the same problems."
4.  "All the good EPA unfriendly ones are gone."
5.  Weldwood contact cement is garbage
6.  LOCKWOOD contact adhesive worked best
7. And finally, the #1 response "Gorilla Snot" only available in Nigeria, Congo
and auto upholstery shops
(where it was suggested that it might be easier to get out of the nostrils
of a gorilla than your local shop).

Jay