Re: Better contact cement?

To: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Better contact cement?
From: Carl R Berghult <berghult@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 18:22:34 -0400
Hi Jay,
        I have used "3M Super 77" spray adhesive with good results, of
course that was gluing the side panels and then putting weights on the
panels for a couple of days.

Bob Berghult
Series IV, B9405637 LRX 39 (mine)Looks nice
Series 3 GT, B9203825 GT LRX 39 (son's)Looks GREAT, ugly dash
Series II, B9119501 LRX 30 (wife's)Should by out of paint shop next week