Re: Space Saver Spare Tires

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Space Saver Spare Tires
From: "Peter Chadbund" <peter@thecopshop.plus.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 12:20:36 +0100
Hi Jan

Just a couple of thoughts on this one. Firstly, why not just get a spare set
of wheels/tyres?

Secondly, if you have the wheels sprayed in cellulose as per the rest of the
car they will chip easily. I would recommend getting them stove enamelled.
>From memory, I don't think that Rootes cars generally had the wheel colours
matching the body, most were that off-white colour.

Pete