Re: British Car Magazine - A must buy

To: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Subject: Re: British Car Magazine - A must buy
From: schristie@mail.usfli.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:11:48 -0600
The author is clearly a fan of Alpines. He was kind enough to pass the
article by Ian and myself before it went to print, just in case he missed
something or had the details wrong.

It's always great to see the Alpine get some press.
Scott Christie

                    Jay_Laifman@countr

                    ywide.com                 To:     alpines@autox.team.net

                    Sent by:                  cc:

                    owner-alpines@auto        Subject:     British Car Magazine
- A must buy
                    x.team.net

                    01/14/02 10:48 AM

                    Please respond to

                    Jay_Laifman

Cool Alpine article in the latest British Car Magazine.  Before I even read
a spec of text, I knew I was looking at Ian's cars.  What a cool thing to
recognize peoples' cars like that.  Bummer they mislabeled the first
picture as a Series 3 - and bummer more that they didn't have a picture of
a Series 3 in that spot.

Very nicely written article about the Alpine too.  No excuses.  Just nice
stuff about the cars.

Even quotes Scott Christie.

I will have to disagree though that all changes were improvements in
appearance.  I'm sticking to my pointy fin preference!

Jay