Fwd: Re: recent issue

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: recent issue
From: rnanzig@webtv.net (robert nanzig)
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 22:50:36 -0500 (EST)
Hi All,  Could someone help Arnoud and Martine on this one? I don't have
a scanner or a means to send this article along.

Rob Nanzig
67SV
From: "Arnoud Venema" <arnoud.venema@hetnet.nl>
To: "robert nanzig" <rnanzig@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: recent issue
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 12:20:59 +0100

Robert,

I've not been able to find the British Car Magazine in the bookshop over
here in Holland.
Would it be possible to scan the article and mail it?

Best wishes for 2002,

Arnoud & Martine
SV 66