Re: Mag wheels

To: Ryan Lee <jsrlee@powersurfr.com>
Subject: Re: Mag wheels
From: Alex McGregor <awmcgregor@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 01:05:22 -0600
Ryan:

I have a 59 Minx convertable that came from DPO with 14" Ford rims (as well as
original).  With 205 X 75 radials it makes a world of difference.  I can try to
find out what they came from, but there is one major problem:  what do you say
people who ask "when did Ford make a car called a Minx?".  The hubcaps say Ford,
not Mustang or Pinto or anthing else.

They make a world of difference to the Minx and might make an Alpine fell better
also.

Al

60  S1 Alpine
59  Minx