More on Lotus Sunbeam, er....

To: "List, Alpine" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: More on Lotus Sunbeam, er....
From: John Slade <edalsj@igs.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:14:21 -0500
A couple of weeks ago I asked if anyone was aware of such a vehicle, and
several kindly provided much useful information. The car I was referring
to has finally shown up, much to my embarassment, and demonstrates the
value of second or third hand information.

It is actually a 1992 Chrysler IROC R/T twin cam turbo. The engine is
2.2L 16 valve, with a pair of red, cast Dodge rocker covers saying
something like "Dodge 16 valve". My quick glance failed to reveal any
positive information as to the source of the motor. Can anyone elucidate?

Thanks

John Slade