Coupes

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Coupes
From: RockStar30cars@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 21:10:58 EST
Hello Alpinenet, I'm not in this list yet but I was wondering if anyone has a
1969 Alpine Coupe? I also have a friend that want's a Complete Alpine body
with interior W/O engine. He used to have a 1965 Alpine GT but like all his
other toys he thought to sell them when his mind told him he was having hard
time. He is doing well now and I told him that he can get a British car now
and get out of those Japanese cars.

Alvin (TopDogRover) if he wanted a Rover it would be no problem!

59 Hillman Minx Estate
61 MK2 Jaguar
63 Hillman Super Minx
64 Rover P5
65 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
65,66,67 Sunbeam Alpine Conv.
67 Dodge Dart GT slant 6
69 Sunbeam Alpine Coupes (4) 2 are GT's with Rover V8's
70 Rover P6B (2)
73 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
73 TR6
80 Rover 3500 SD1 (16) yes 16 keeping 4 one auto, one 5sp, one has been
converted -----to Buick 455 (Rover 6600 SD1) and looking for a Buick Grand
National engine for ------the  ----fourth
80 Triumph Spitfire