Re: Alpiners Helping Each Other; Was Brake Binding

To: MrZAG57@aol.com
Subject: Re: Alpiners Helping Each Other; Was Brake Binding
From: rnanzig@webtv.net (robert nanzig)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 15:18:48 -0500 (EST)
I was just thinking yesterday that we seldom see basic driveabilty
problems on the list these days. Most of the problems seem to revolve
around the twin carb settup  ( which is certainly a problem if that"s
what you're driving ) but otherwise I don't see basic
maintainance,breakdown stories and repair questions as often. Is that
good news?
Does that mean that most of our cars are running trouble free these
days?
     With all the help available from this list I suppose we eventually
should reach a period of collective smooth running.
     I hope a have'nt gone and jinxed someone now. BTW, nice sunny hat
and gloves driving weather in MI this weekend.

Rob Nanzig
67SV
Grand Haven,MI