Re: A-arm Bushings

To: "Brent Edinger" <banana111@MSN.com>
Subject: Re: A-arm Bushings
From: schristie@mail.usfli.com
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 07:00:59 -0600
There is a source - Speedy Spares in the UK has remanufactured these and
the fulcrum pins.

http://www.speedyspares.fsnet.co.uk/nremanufactured.htm

Scott Christie
Series 3

                    "Brent Edinger"

                    <banana111@MSN.com        To:     <alpines@autox.team.net>

                    >                         cc:

                    Sent by:                  Subject:     A-arm Bushings

                    owner-alpines@auto

                    x.team.net

                    11/05/01 08:36 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Brent Edinger"

  Anybody Know where I can Find a set of series 1,2,3  style upper A-arm
bushings?
I tried all the usual places (Rick,Curt,VB) but they tell me they are no
longer available.
I'm going to call RJ GRimes in England and check.  Any other Ideas?
           Thanks, Brent Edinger