Alpine ROLLER ROCKERS Revisited

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Alpine ROLLER ROCKERS Revisited
From: MrZAG57@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 23:57:55 EDT
Hey Gang,

Some time ago Tom W. and I were trying to chase down a guy from Ohio who said
he could do the roller rockers. He was full of crap.

However, I came across some of my notes from SUNI in Montana and I found a
flyer from Patrick Kelley an Aussie. The flyer lists Roller Rockers for
$650.00 a set. The letterhead is from Morris Minor Centre of Australia. They
are in Brookvale, New South Wales.

I called them and spoke with a Jeff ( Geoff? ) and he said he would make some
phone calls and fax me anything he could come up with. He said they do sell a
number of 5 speed conversions using the Celica 5 speed.

I will keep everyone informed. Some where I have a short list of those of you
who expressed an interest.

BIG MOTOR UPDATE:

It's wonderful ! I am flat running away from the Bs on the straights. They
are all scratching their heads trying to figure out what is wrong with THEIR
cars. I have said nothing OF COURSE ! Tomorrow the car begins a chassis
tuneup process. We are going to put it on a frame machine to verify all of
the dimensions and then thursday, a full blown four wheel alignment.

As always, I am swamped. I know I owe you guys a build sheet and dyno
results, I'll get there !

ZAG