Alpine related books for sale

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alpine related books for sale
From: "Brad Sahr" <bsahr@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 13:06:33 -0500
I have the following books for sale:

Owner's Handbooks
------------------------------
Sunbeam, Singer Owner's Workshop Manual by S. F. Page - decent Alpine manual -
used, but still in good condition
Clymer Publications - Sunbeam Owners Handbook of Maintenance & Repair - covers
Alpine and Tiger - rough shape, missing front cover, loose pages

Carburetor Books
--------------------------
Tuning Solex Carburetters For Performance by R. C. Pack - ISBN 85113-069-0 -
Speedsport Motorbooks (British)- 1974 - used, but still in good condition
Weber Carburetors by Pat Braden - ISBN 0-89586-377-4 - Great theory of
carburetor operation - in great shape
Weber Carburetor Manual (Haynes Techbook)- ISBN 1-56392-157-X - covers a bunch
of Weber carbs - in great shape

I can probably ship any one (or two) of the books within the continental US
for $3. I'm open to offers, shipping is extra. I won't be running this like an
auction. I will ship the books out to the best reasonable offer received by
the start of next week.

Brad