Sounds like a good deal

To: Message Alpine <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sounds like a good deal
From: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: 06 Aug 2001 09:34:49 -0500
I have ordered some parts from this company and they are pretty good people to
deal with.  With all the talk about halogen lights, I thought I would share
this information.  I ordered a pair of these lights for my car.
Tom

Stop Press!  Special Website and Show ONLY Offer

As most of you know LBCarCo is the North American distributor for those
incredible Halogen Bulbs that really can light up your LBC, for both safety and
drivability.  We offer tail lights, instrument bulbs, turn signals, side
lights, fog/driving lights, tripod lights and more.  We also offer standard and
extra bright seal beam headlights from only $18.00 a pair.

NOW get this, LBCarCo has made a special buy on Semi-Sealed Headlamps including
an extra bright Halogen Xenon 55/60w bulb for only $30.00 a PAIR, that is only
$15.00 each!  YEP you got that right only $30.00 a pair you can't beat that as
these headlights that will really light up your driving path.  (Please note we
will MANUALLY reduce the price to $30 per pair before shipping!) The great
feature of these headlamps is even if you take a stone hit on the lens your
headlight will continue to work.  The part number for these Special Purchase
headlamps is 171-HL101 which you can find on our website Specials and Gift
Pages
<http://www.lbcarco.com/cgi-bin/gen5?runprog=lbcnews&amp;page=special.html>
under our Halogen Bulb Section or just put that part number into our search
page for quick ordering.  Get a set today, get a pair for each of your
LBC/BBC's that have 7" round headlamps.  We will honour this price until our
supply is gone and they will revert to our regular price of $29.00 each ($58.00
a pair)  Remember we will MANUALLY reduce the price to $30 per pair before
shipping!