Re: New toys

To: "Harvey, Cole E" <cole.harvey@baesystems.com>
Subject: Re: New toys
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 10:43:03 -0700
Hi, Cole:
Congrats!  The rover has that nifty aluminum V-8, doesn't it?  I do wish
there had been some way to shoehorn it into a sunbeam.
Sorry, I don't know a source for parts, but I just thought I'd offer my
congratulations anyway.
Is the Mercedes 2.8 going into a Mercedes, or something else?

Regards

David Sosna