Re: Not horney or no toote plus the ABFM

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Subject: Re: Not horney or no toote plus the ABFM
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 08:31:14 -0500
The Series II does not have a horn relay. Only the Series I.

>>> chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com> 07/31/01 10:03PM >>>
Although I have been looking and it is not marked....where is the horn
relay for a series2 located, or does' it have one?
Did I tell you that we had a great time at the Western Washington All
British Field Meet? Well to ( I tell you any way) start out Jane the
Navigator and I left here in Clackamas OR. About 12:30 and after a short
business meeting at Tacoma we journied on over to the motel to freshen
up and get the bugs out of the eyes.Top down for 200 miles and lovin it.
Then off to the Hors D' Orves and a drink with the friendlys at the Park
Place Motors , in Bellvue WA. We picked up our regsitration packs and a
few tickets for the drawing,,,,Wa la The Navigator was holding the 100.
ticket for parts and labor over at the Autologic, a very highly
recomended auto repair and parts place in Bellvue. I have of course
already made up my list of needed speedo cable assy and assorted others.
After looking at allof the real nice real estate there, we mosied back
to the motel ( top still down). We crashed , a nice ride in an open
cockpit for 4 hours and a few brown bubblys.
Ah the show , it rained last nite and the car (top down ) was under the
motels garage, checked the particluars and off we went for a light
breakfast then to the show, held at the Bellvue Community Collage, we
arrived in time to get our stall and meet up with the other Piners, and
some very nice ones at that , Hey we have a couple of new ones in our
program. That is great! After setting around abit Jane and I went for a
walk down all of the rows and rows of beautiful Brit autos. We also were
voting on all those autos.
Great saugages and buns with kraute and those darn curly fries. Well you
ask how did the show go, Larry Le Flure(sp) very very nice Carnival Red
Ser 2, 1st place, Chuck and Janes very nice Orange Ser 2, 2nd place, and
not to be out done Craigs (last name escapes me) beautiful Blue Ser 2,
3rd.

All in all a well done program was put on and the weather was good but
not rainy. Then off to have dinner with old pal Tony Leeming , came down
from B.C. nice to set and chat and learn about his new and up coming
from the ground rebuild and restore. A Triumph Stag,,,,yeh I know but he
is a great guy and he has a lot of savy when it comes to parts. Besides
he has a nice wife , whom he left behind , she was run over by a car
whilst riding a bicycle. Owch!!
Any way to finish this mess I'm in , we then Sunday left early 8:30 and
headed over the mountains to pick up our grandson Tristan, who fits well
in the back "seat". We met him and parents in Toppinish Wa about central
WA. by Yakima. Loaded him up and away we went for home. Top still down
and cool in the Columbia Gorge what a nice drive he was pointing out
birds , trucks and all else to be seen with the top down. Total mileage
was about, 450, oil pressure held great at 30 and temp was cool but
stable . Averaged 30 miles to the US gallon and purred like a kitten.
Well  I have to stop.
remember "Always take time to take care of yourselves first"
cheers
chuck