Last Last Chance for Sunbeam Poster

To: Message Alpine <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Last Last Chance for Sunbeam Poster
From: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: 24 Jul 2001 09:50:00 -0500
This is the final call for adding your name to the list for ordering the great
poster for $20 (shipping to USA included) from the ARCC (Association of Rootes
Car Clubs) representing a history of the Sunbeam marque.  According
to the letter it represents every model of Sunbeam produced and includes a
proof of the poster.  You can see it for yourself at
http://www.auto-graphisme.com/
     If your name has a "*" I still need your address.  I will give details on
how long this will take, where to send the money, etc. when I have a final
count.  The list has become longer than I ever thought so please bear with me.
 Also the $20 price is good for USA addresses only.  Tom

*Jon Arzt (2)
*Brent Kasl
 *J e r o m e   Y u z y k
*Kurt Baruchguz