Re: Looking for owner of an Alpine for wheel and

To: Paul Heuer <paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Subject: Re: Looking for owner of an Alpine for wheel and
From: Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 06:28:51 -0500
I was always under the impression that all Alpines, including the early
S2, had a wider track in the front than the back. One can tell when
driving and having an observer from behind tell you your frame is
incorrect because of the tracking. Is it possible to space the rears so
they track evenly, or would this through handling off? Brent