Bostons'British Car Day

To: alpines@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, british-cars@team.net,
Subject: Bostons'British Car Day
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 16:01:40 -0400
Boston's' Museum of Transportation is sponsoring British Car Day on July
22 from 10 am until 2pm. It's open to all British and Irish automobiles
(we want to see some DeLoreans and Shamrocks) as well as hybrids
(Jensen, Griffith, Shelby Cobra, AC, Ford GT, etc.).

Judging is by popular vote by all show registrants, registration is $15
per car which includes admission to the Museum. We expect 175 - 225
cars. There will be awards for best MG, Triumph, Lotus, Sunbeam, Jaguar,
as well as Special Interest and Prestige classes.

The Museum of Transportation is located on the grounds of Larz Anderson
Park in Brookline, MA, and the Museum may be reached during the day of
the show at (617)522-6547. The street address is 15 Newton St, which is
about five minutes away from Route 9 in the Brookline / Chestnut Hill
area.

If you have specific questions prior to the show, call me at
(781)643-8736 or email rande@thecia.net