Dixon May 20 All British Car Meet and Swap

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Dixon May 20 All British Car Meet and Swap
From: "William Lewis" <william.lewis@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 10:25:31 -0700
This sunday, there is an all British Car Show and Swap meet at the
fairgrounds in Dixon, CA.  This is about halfway between Vacaville and
Sacramento.  I know there will be at least 3 Alpines and a couple of Tigers
that will be there.  If anyone can make it, I will be there in the morning
and afternoon.  About midday, I will need to go in to work for a while.
For more information, check out www.ubscc.org

Secondly, I was cleaning out a closet in my father's garage and I came
across a bottle of the one application polymer coating that was all the
rage about 15 years ago.  Whatever happended to the polymer coating craze?
This stuff was supposed to replace waxing.  One coat and good for eternity.

Thirdly, Chris, the oil pump to distributor shaft is shorter on a 1725 than
on the early series blocks.  I know, because I had to build a 3/8" spacer
for my early series distributor with the cable drive to be able to use it
on my 1725 motor in my Series II car.

Bill Lewis