RE: Clean, low mileage, one owner from new, blah blah blah

To: "'Mark J Bradakis'" <mjb@autox.team.net>, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Clean, low mileage, one owner from new, blah blah blah
From: Eddie Donovan <Eddie.Donovan@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 22:48:46 -0400
It appears to be a Series II, although I'm not 100% certain. The Series I
leading edge on the door on had a partial window guide, roughly about 1/4
the height of the window. The Series II had the window guide full length. In
the photo on the drivers side the edge of the windshield frame appears thick
enough to be the window guide. Though the photo's not clear enough to tell
for sure.
Eddie