RE: re:"alpino"

To: "'Louis & Laila'" <bwana@c2i2.com>, Shane Sherman
Subject: RE: re:"alpino"
From: Eddie Donovan <Eddie.Donovan@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 11:58:31 -0400
Amphicars were built from 1961 to 1968 by a German company using a Triumph
Herald engine and Lucas electrics. There were just under 4,000 built, most
of which were inpotred into the States. There are numerous Amphicar clubs
around, her eis the link to one of them: http://www.amphicar.com/

Eddie Donovan
Carlsbad Springs
Series II, 1961 - B9108405 LRX -        On the way and to be restored
Series II, 1961 - B9104430 ODLR - Parts car about to be picked up