Invasion Video

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Invasion Video
From: Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:12:28 -0500
Ian and those attending the upcoming Invasion-Are their any plans for a
video to be made for those poor, unfortunate souls who cannot attend
this great function? As I relayed to Ian several months ago, our family
cannot attend, although last year when my son and I met with Ian and
Scott Christie, we had intentions of bringing the Imp, and S2, or S5, or
the Sebring. Now with our travel plans changed, I for one would like a
video for the collection to see all the cars, much like the unofficial
SUNI 1,2 and 3 videos that are still fun to watch. Thanks Brent Kasl