Roller Rockers

To: tedtsimx@ql.net
Subject: Roller Rockers
From: MrZAG57@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:50:00 EST
Hi Ted,

Tom Wiencek spoke with you last Sunday at the Auto Jumble concerning roller
rockers for English cars. He told me you maybe able to help us Sunbeam guys
with a roller rocker setup for the Alpine engine.

The Alpine has right and left rockers, each with an offset. Though I do not
have all of the mechanical dimensions in front of me, we have all of the
measurements.

I would like to bring you a pair of rockers and the measurements to see what
you think. Could we get together and kick this around?

I live near Rockford, but travel extensively around the area and have no
resistance to driving wherever you are.

Thanks !

Eric Funk
Winnebago, IL   Toll Free in Illinois & Wisconsin 1/800-685-0400