Re: [Re: [Re: 1725 with no numbers]]

To: Victor Hughes <v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au>,
Subject: Re: [Re: [Re: 1725 with no numbers]]
From: Jan Eyerman <jan.eyerman@usa.net>
Date: 31 Jan 2001 21:25:08 EST
It is possible that the "1600" engine is actually a Citroen/Peugeot powerplant
as C/P made a big deal over a contract with Iran.

Jan

Victor Hughes <v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au> wrote:
Yeah I think you may be right Jan - I had  feeling that they were now using a
different engine, and in browsing the net I saw a couple of references to
'Peykan 1600' parts

Vic