Seat belts

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Seat belts
From: "Paul Heuer" <p_heuer@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:53:18 +1030
I want to fit lap/sash (3-point) seatbelts to my S3. Does anyone have advice
on the length of belt to use?

I recall someone (Steve L?) saying that Porsche 356 belts work, but I think
I'll get the same blank stares asking for 356 belts as I would asking for
Alpine belts. So I want to go in with an ideal belt length.

Advice on any other 'gotchas' is welcome.

BTW - I have 'Rootes' lap belts in the back 'seats' (a generous term for the
shelf). Pity I can't get the 'Rootes' belts for the front ;-)

Cheers,
Paul.