Re: Rollbar---2nd posting

To: <ThreeFlash@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Rollbar---2nd posting
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 19:25:41 -0800
I think no one is replying because they don't know! if i were you, i would
ask if there is a Sunbeamer in your area with a roll bar, and ask them if
you can try your top on their car, I doubt they would refuse, and if it
works... great if not, that is great also because at least you know to get
one made. Secondly, if that doesn't work, ask someone to measure the roll
bar installed at critical dimensions, e.g. distance from windsheild frame
straight back, vertical height from hard top mounts, and distance from bead
of soft top seal in rear to top, and side to side distance at top. Then make
a fake one with tubes from christmas paper that meets those measurements and
see if it works.
Sorry if this isn't the answer that you want, but that is about all I can
figgure to do in a "prototype situation". Lou