Re: Chrome Plating

To: pete_stanisavljevich@coxtarget.com (Pete Stanisavljevich)
Subject: Re: Chrome Plating
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 21:32:51 -0500
I've been getting front and rear bumper plus 4 bumperettes for $400.00
at Blakely's here in Dayton. He does a very nice job. I even had him do
the Harrington Chrome, which I was very nervous about trusting to
anyone. The Harrington Alpine trunk script is made from pewter and is
very soft. He did an excellent job and even repaired one of the rear
window latches for me. I've been very pleased with his prices and
quality. - Ian