speedo cable and brake question

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: speedo cable and brake question
From: David Trenchard <datdude65@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 11:59:44 -0800 (PST)
I have a SV, but is is datsun powered (previous owner)
The seedo cable internals are a mess on one end so I
want to replace it. I think it is an Alpine one.
so...

Q:  Does the Alpine speedo cable have a circlip on the
speedo side so that you can remove the part that
screws to the speedo allowing the cable to fit through
the firewall?

Q:  If so, can I buy just the internal cable?

new topic ...brakes...  I noticed fluid leaking
(gushing is more like it) from my right rear brake. I
havent pulled the wheel yet. I thought I check in
advance...

Q:  Where should I order brake parts from?

I think that is it for now.
Glyn
67 SV
Pasco, WA