Re: Sunbeam Lifters

To: milano164@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Lifters
From: ejmw7762@netscape.net
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 15:38:47 -0500
While dropping of my cam at Isky Cams the other day an engineer there told me
about a machine shop that would regrind my lifters for $1.50 each and that
there would be no problem with grinding past the hardened portion of the
lifter.  Says they do it all the time and that they don't have problems doing
this.  Seems to know his stuff- he's been desighning mods etc for isky for 20
years.

thanks for the info.

Eric '62  Ser II
B9105234LRX