Sunbeams of South Oct 6 - ROOMS ROOMS ROOMS

To: Tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunbeams of South Oct 6 - ROOMS ROOMS ROOMS
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 12:52:37 -0700 (PDT)
If you have tried and failed to get a room at the HQ
for the SOS in Birmingham AL, try again.
I called about 2 weeks ago and they were full.  I just
called and get a room and used the "SOS" group code
and got a room for $89/night on Oct 6 and 7.
They have a few more left.
Call and can-cel that Motel 6 reservation and stay at
the Mountainbrook Inn! (1 800 523-7771)

Chris
Alpine on the Road, Tiger in pieces

http://im.yahoo.com/