Re: Hello

To: Russell & Neola <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>
Subject: Re: Hello
From: bmounce@impop.bellatlantic.net
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 07:34:59 -0400
Lynn: This may or may not be of assistance, but late in the season you've got
slim pickens.
Saturday October 7th at the Moravian Tile Works in Doylestown PA is a meet
sponsered by the local MG club.  Honestly, this is all I know, you  could call
Moravian or the Mercer Museum and get a contact phone number for more details.
I mention this because often a show sponsered by one group will attract all
types of British cars.

I will be there, but alas, my car is in pieces in Kentucky, and not much to look
at right now.

Good luck, Bill