RE: RE: Title

To: alpines <alpines@autox.team.net>, CANISDOG <CANISDOG@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: RE: Title
From: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: 15 Sep 00 15:22:36 -0500
Also another point,  the Series III I bought was supposed to have a title
coming to me from the lawyer of the previous owner who was filing to replace a
lost title.  After $500 in fees, he told his client that you can only get a
title on a car that is running (Do you think the lawyer knew that all along?)
and he would apply for the title then.   Now I have a car with no title.  It
really pays to be a good honest citizen.