Re: ISO Sunbeam Bike - No Sunbeam Car Content

To: Robert Dobrowski <rsdslp@juno.com>
Subject: Re: ISO Sunbeam Bike - No Sunbeam Car Content
From: lauri@lorenzo.pp.fi (lauri lehtinen)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 22:40:51 +0300
>> I noticed that you had several Brit. Bikes as well as your TIGER and
>> wondered how many other TIGER owners are into British bikes.<<<

AJS 18S (=500cc single) -54 & AJS-Norton 18S/99 (=600cc twin) -60 & Alpine
Mk4 -64.

And looking for a bargain Norton Commando, but a Guzzi V7 Sport could do as
well. At the moment change rate of US$ and GB£ vs. Euro is against buing
from the States or from Britain, and I have not found muchos italianos in
the net.

£orenzo Pamfletti

£auri Lehtinen
Lehtipuu Oy