Re: PTC September Meeting advisory

To: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Subject: Re: PTC September Meeting advisory
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@iccom.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 17:36:28 -0700

PacificTigerClub@aol.com wrote:

> SHOW 'N SHINE & PICNIC  at The  HIRAM M. CHITTENDEN (BALLARD) LOCKS
>
>     Date:  Saturday September 9, 2000
>     Time:  11 AM  to  3 PM

How about a scheduled meeting in Portland at the / after the ABFM?? It is too
late now but for some to drive 175 miles to not see any one for a meeting ?
 We would love to make it .. The announcement was too late to plan. I would also
suggest to have a meeting at the WWABFM  at that time to coordinate the show. A
lot of times, planning is of the essence. Pacific Tiger Club is a very needed
unit to help keep this type of group together. And I enjoy reading the NEWS. As
an Alpine owner and member, I feel kinda left out in left field sometimes
hearing
about a function after,or too late.
Our 2.p

Chuck and Jane in Portland.Series ll Alpine