Re: Paint samples wanted

To: <CANISDOG@aol.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint samples wanted
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:50:41 -0500
I'd like to get a nice body with original paint too!!! :-)

Actually i'd like to get samples of all the colors and get real color formulas
made. i will of course post them on the site.

Ian Spencer
Client Services
Alliance Business Center
Health Alliance
(513) 585-7123

>>> <CANISDOG@aol.com> 07/26/00 09:38PM >>>
Ian,
Heh, I'm looking for parts with paint too!  I'll settle for a trunk lid,
tools, original wood dash with overspray, doors, what the hey....I'll take
the whole body!!
In fact, just send everything and I'll sort it all out!

Paul
Colorado
Advocate for free Sunbeam Parts worldwide
Advocate for government subsidies for Sunbeams