Re: Interesting alpine on ebay (LA Area)

To: Armand & Lorie Ritchie <ritchie@mcn.org>
Subject: Re: Interesting alpine on ebay (LA Area)
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 08:38:11 -0400
Everyone,
I've been trying to figure out a strange occourance that has once again
poped up with this car mentioned by Armand. I've seen several Series 3's
with the C4 addition to the Serial number...now we have a Series IV with
a C5. Has anyone a clue as to what this might be about?

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX