For Sale SI Project

To: alpines@autox.team.net (sunbeam list sme)
Subject: For Sale SI Project
From: tc123@att.net
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 05:36:07 +0000
  I am sad to say I must sale my SI v-6 project. Ihave a
SI straight body. It looks as if there may have been a
fender bender up front. I have removed radiator pannel.
I was in the process of making a new one for a five core
radiator. The project includes two Ford 2.8 V-6 engines
that need to be rebuilt, two five speed trans
missions,one holley four barrel carb,one eight inch ford
rear-end ( not cut down as of yet) one SIV fornt-end
with disc brakes, one extra set of calipers, one
aluminum hard top inneed of some work and needs rear
plexi-glass. There may be other items I am really not
sure. You can pick up all for $3500. I am located in
Bakersfield CA.  By the way I did buy this car without
the original engine and transmission. They were missing.
The reason that I am selling is my daily driver gave up
the ghost after 300,000 miles 1982 Supra. I must find
another vehicle soon. Thank you. T.C.