Engine Change

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine Change
From: david_kelly@ineos-a.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 08:54:11 +0100

Can anyone tell me if a Humber Secptre 1725 cc engine will fit directly
into an Alpine or was this one that was fitted at an angle?

If not can the engine mountings be changed?

I have been offered one but want to know what has to be done. Are there any
other differences i.e. distributor, clutch, etc.

Dave Kelly

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only.  Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence.  Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
sender.