RE: Sandblasting, yes or no??

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sandblasting, yes or no??
From: "Chris Stephenson" <cs_tscg@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 17:22:30 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01BFE76E.C36D4400
        charset="iso-8859-1"

For what it's worth, I sand blasted my Series III figuring the metal was so
thick would not warp. It doesn't appear to have caused any warping, but I
doing body work and have not painted it yet. The sand did a great job
removing all paint, rust and body filler. The down side was that it really
pitted the lead work to the point that I had to use body filler to smooth it
out. And, I am still getting sand from all the little crevices on the inside
of the car. So far, it has only been a minor nuisance. Hope this helps.

Chris