Tiger Tom's Bash

To: ian@sunbeamalpine.org, MGSIX@aol.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger Tom's Bash
From: ian@sunbeamalpine.org
Date: 22 May 2000 14:06:06 -0500
Hi all,
I just returned from Tiger Tom's Bash and I must say, It was a BLAST!!! Inspite
of the rain
we had a very good turn out and I believe the Alpines out numbered the Tigers!

Tom really knows how to throw a party. There was a helecopter giving free rides
throughout
the day,  a hot air baloon, a parts auction, tech sessions, and a professional
quality fireworks
show that would give any town a run for its money on the 4th of July! Very
impressive! Tom
of course didn't miss out on a single detail and he even had TV's playing old
car comercials
and races all weekend.

I have some pictures and I will write a full story for next months feature on
my web site.

Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX
'61 Harrington Alpine B9104782 OD HRO