re: tiger tom's party?

To: MGSIX@aol.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: re: tiger tom's party?
From: ian@sunbeamalpine.org
Date: 18 May 2000 11:26:02 -0500
Yes, Tom's bash is this weekend. Here's the info:

Tigers East Alpines East Twenty Fifth Anniversary Central Pennsylvania B.A.S.H.
Bring A Sunbeam Here……. Where? Tiger Tom's, Annville PA (Near Hershey)
19, 20, 21 May, 2000
Registration or Info: Scott Woerth 610-593-2201, E-mail:teae@aol.com FAX:
717-832-
1116
Never before has any Sunbeam enclave had the potential for this enriching an
experience for
all creeds of Sunbeams and family members.
The BASH is filled with celebration, family and car related activities. This is
a fast paced
weekend for the entire family, newer owners and old tymers alike. You will fit
in even if you
can not bring a Sunbeam. Alpines, Avengers, Commers, Hillmans, Humbers,
Rapiers,
Talbots, and even Tigers are expected. The BASH is an educational experience
for owners
with or without cars to learn more about how to maintain, get parts and
actually enjoy the
merits of owning/driving a Sunbeam. And the best part is that this educational
process is
integrated into a weekend of social family activities the likes of which no one
has ever
experienced at any SUNBEAM meet any where, any time. This will be a reunion for
the old
tymers and coming out for the newer owners. Previous BASHes have attracted over
200 in
the past.
This is a summary of what you'll do when you register and attend the BASH.
Helicopter rides, A grand prize drawing for a hot air balloon ride for a couple
or family ,
Traditional dig-our-own-pit Pig Roast, Saturday evening meal, Two DRIVE-IN
movie
shows with sound through your car's AM (Sunbeam?) radio at Tiger Tom's with
intermission
snacks and Fireworks, Popular vote car show with trophies, lots of youth and
parent
activities, Kids' trading post, Rootes Seller parts swap, Hot Air Balloon
chase, Gymkhana,
Sunbeam Auction, World's largest model car Sunbeam display, Live tech sessions,
Fix-In,
Local tour, Sunday brunch, Hot air balloon for hire, and VERY GOOD TIMES plus
more.

NOTE: Helicopter and Hot Air balloon rides dependent on weather conditions and
weight
restrictions.
Make sure you are in shape for this experience, the doctor approves and the
Sunbeam can
make it to the BASH. All you have to do is get here. You see, the BASH is also
a FIX-IN.
Where else will you meet so many experts with the facilities, spares and desire
to help.
Registration is $40 for adults, $35 before May 1st, and 20 for children 7 to
16. We also
have lodging arrangements prepared for you.
Call Scott Woerth @ 610-593-2201 or E-mail TEAE@aol.com or FAX 717-832-1116 for
registration, lodging or other information

> ** Original Subject: tiger tom's party?
> ** Original Sender: MGSIX@aol.com
> ** Original Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 21:57:44 -0500

> ** Original Message follows...

> I am leaving friday am for Import Carlisle.  I remember some time ago seeing
> something about something going on at Tiger Toms this same weekend.  Anybody
> have any details?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
> Series V