[6pack] Urethane suspension bushings.

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Urethane suspension bushings.
From: Glenn Franco <brakey6666@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 16:33:34 -0400

--000000000000e022b805f82401c0

I have been using these urethane bushings for years now.
I replace any rubber suspension bushings with urethane regardless of the
vehicle line.
Use a little silicone grease during installation.
The rubber ones are so soft they seem to disintegrate in your hands.
You might want to try British Parts Northwest ( No Tax) cheaper prices.

Glenn
71 TR6 restored Sold
74 TR6 Restored
1968 TR250 undergoing restoration Chassis and Drivetrain complete
1973 BMW E10 Restored Dual Webers 5 Speed Conversion
2000 Mazda Miata For Sale 66k mi never seen winter has been in central
Florida for last 8 years.
88 Suzuki Samurai

--000000000000e022b805f82401c0

ow.</div><div>I replace any rubber suspension bushings with urethane regard=
 installation.</div><div>The rubber ones are so soft they seem to disintegr=
ate in your hands.</div><div>You might want to try British Parts Northwest =
oration Chassis and Drivetrain complete</div><div>1973 BMW E10 Restored Dua=
l Webers 5 Speed Conversion</div><div>2000 Mazda Miata For Sale 66k mi neve=
r seen winter has been in central Florida for last 8 years.</div><div>88 Su=

--000000000000e022b805f82401c0--

--===============5910742880635176375==