[6pack] Fuel line advice needed

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Fuel line advice needed
From: Yahoo <brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 03:03:02 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_140721_1530579260.1648177382375

Hi all.=C2=A0 About 12 years ago I had the tank out for cleaning and treatm=
ent at the rad shop.=C2=A0 About 8 years ago I rebuilt the AC fuel pump wit=
h a kit from TRF and placed an ACdelco fuel filter before the pump.=C2=A0 =
=C2=A0There is a clear fuel filter before the SU carbs.When I had the tank =
out I did not replace what I think are the original lines.=C2=A0 =C2=A0 I c=
ut the acdelco tin can fuel filter in 2 today. I also took the pump apart i=
t looked okay and shoots fuel out using the hand primer. The filter was def=
initely dirty and needing replacement.=C2=A0 =C2=A0I'm thinking to drain th=
e tank and at least replace the rubber hose sections of the fuel line. Clea=
n up the steel fuel lines as it's very dirty and greasy under there.=C2=A0 =
=C2=A0The steel sections of the fuel line are NA from TRF and moss.=C2=A0 =
=C2=A0Advice and recommendations?Thank you, Bruce 73 TR6=C2=A0

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
------=_Part_140721_1530579260.1648177382375

Hi all.&nbsp; About 12 years ago I had the tank out for cleaning and treatm=
ent at the rad shop.&nbsp; About 8 years ago I rebuilt the AC fuel pump wit=
h a kit from TRF and placed an ACdelco fuel filter before the pump.&nbsp; &=
nbsp;There is a clear fuel filter before the SU carbs.<div>When I had the t=
ank out I did not replace what I think are the original lines.&nbsp; &nbsp;=
 I cut the acdelco tin can fuel filter in 2 today. I also took the pump apa=
rt it looked okay and shoots fuel out using the hand primer. The filter was=
 definitely dirty and needing replacement.&nbsp; &nbsp;I'm thinking to drai=
n the tank and at least replace the rubber hose sections of the fuel line. =
Clean up the steel fuel lines as it's very dirty and greasy under there.&nb=
sp; &nbsp;The steel sections of the fuel line are NA from TRF and moss.&nbs=
p; &nbsp;Advice and recommendations?</div><div>Thank you, Bruce 73 TR6&nbsp=
re_link" href=3D"https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=3DInProduct&amp;c=3DGl=
obal_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&amp;af_wl=3Dym&amp;af_s=
ub1=3DInternal&amp;af_sub2=3DGlobal_YGrowth&amp;af_sub3=3DEmailSignature">S=
------=_Part_140721_1530579260.1648177382375--

--===============5440589033438019602==