Re: [6pack] MUFFLER REPLACEMENT

To: "Zimmerman, John" <john.zimmerman@dpg.com>, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] MUFFLER REPLACEMENT
From: Steve Kirsis <stevekirsis@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 07:56:38 -0700 (PDT)
I am an fan of keeping everything that is visual stock. The sound of a stock
TR 6 is pure and and has a voice of it's own. Stainless or mild has a lot to
do with where and when you drive the car. Here on Cape Cod I installed the
stainless. Cooler temps. and living on Nantucket Sound call for a controlled
garage and 3 season driving. Maybe 5-6 times in the 4th.
Steve Kirsis,
beautiful '70 Damson