[6pack] Cubby Lock

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Cubby Lock
From: Steve Kirsis <stevekirsis@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 19:52:53 -0700 (PDT)
Would anyone out there have any ideas on how to get the glove box door open
when it will just not release after installing a new lock. This has been one
of the most frustrating little problems I have ever had with my '70 Damson 6.
the the push button lock is working fine, it will just not release off the
catch inside the door. The dash is in great shape and I don't want to scar it.
Short of cutting a hole in the bottom box and reaching in to release the
catch, are there any other thoughts? Thanks
Steve Kirsis