Re: [6pack] Ugh. Problems starting. Baffled.

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[D27BA010:01CEC453]
Subject: Re: [6pack] Ugh. Problems starting. Baffled.
From: James_ TR6 <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 14:25:49 -0400
Yea. I think the starter is the problem.
I cleaned all wires and a jump didn't
Start it.
So where does one buy the starter you mentioned? I have one big red cable from
the battery and three smaller wires. What a pain to change this thing. Be
awesome to buy one local instead of ordering. It does weight a ton!
Or maybe people can rebuild these?

Thanks

bSent from my Atari 2600b